Shimano ForceMaster Reel and Vortex Rod
Description: Shimano ForceMaster 9000 Electric Reel – Highly efficient, featuring the best components currently available on the market. A step up from the Daiwa 1000 Tanacom electric reel in its ability to pull in a long line with more fish. It can hold 1200 m of sinking braid compared to 1000 m with the Daiwa 1000 Tanancom electric reel. Extra cooling features such as a water-tight ventilation system allows a higher torque range, with more efficiency across the gears. Deep water prospecting just got a whole bunch ‘cooler!’ Halving the 140 ms per minute retrieve rate allows more time fishing and less time winding, and with a max drag of 25 kgs, even the biggest bottom dwellers will roll over on the new Shimano ForceMaster 9000 Electric reel.
VORTEX O/H BOAT 24/37kg 5’6″ 1PCE ROD – A dynamic, versatile rod designed to be used for fishing from the beach, rocks, and for surf-casting. It features a Power Carbon blank especially designed to take the knocks. It has an integrated glass tip in order to retain sensitivity from the bite to the fight, and to also enhance overall performance without compromise.
In the Box: 1 × Forcemaster 9000 Electric Reel, 1× power cable, 1× Vortex fishing rod
ForceMaster Electric Reel
- Max Drag: 25 kgs
- Weight: 1500 g
- Max Retrieve: 140 m per minute
- Spools: Up to 1150 meters of Sufix 832 80lb Advanced superline braid
- Fine-Dot high resolution LCD display
- Bearings: 3
- Gear Ratio: 3.1:1
- Hagane Body: means this reel has high rigidity and zero twist. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminate body flexing. The result transforms anglers’ actions directly into cranking power. This provides efficiency through strength.
- S-ARB Bearings: these bearings have been through the same process as Shimano’s A-RB bearings, but also feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting bearing rotation.
- e-EXCITING Drag Sound
- Vented side plate
- Heat Free II System
Vortex O/H Rod 24/37kg 5’6″
- Line Weight: 24-37 kg
- Blank type: Power Carbon
- Grip Assembly: EVA
- Length: 177 m/ 5’6″ ft
- Guide Type: ZIRCONIA guide
- Action: Medium
- Gimbal Type: ALLOY gimbal
- Reel Seat: Alloy